Leadership Coaching Program
Leadership Coaching Program
WHO IS THE LEADER YOU ARE NOT BEING RIGHT NOW
You signed up for a leadership program to improve your leadership skills. You have learned how to communicate better in challenging situations with peers and employees.
Full of energy you go back to your office and try to implement everything you have learned with one of your peers. You were thinking about this person while you were going through this program, they are one of the people you find as very challenging. You invite your peer for a conversation and try a few of the techniques you have learned and practiced during the program, but strangely, all the things that worked very well for you during the leadership program don’t work at all during the conversation. You feel unauthentic and the conversation doesn't go as well as you expected. You both leave the conversation uncomfortable and frustrated, what went wrong? With no real value to your practice, soon enough you find yourself going back to your old ways.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
FROM THE DICTIONARY.
DARE - HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO SOMETHING
BEING: EXISTENCE, THE NATURE OR ESSENCE OF A PERSON
Dare to BE leadership Coaching Program is NOT a skills-based program. Dare to BE works on your inner leader through the context of your work. I invite you to observe, notice and experiment more and DO LESS. While working with leaders and BEing a leader, I craved a program that will help leaders say what they need to say (even uncomfortable feedback) without others feeling uncomfortable and upset. I wanted to help leaders to say what they need to say, without using techniques, without changing their persona to be someone they are not, I wanted to create a program that when leaders say what they need to say others will listen and move into supporting you and have a real conversation.
THE SHORT ANSWER - LET'S UNDERSTAND WHO IS THE LEADER YOU ARE NOT RIGHT NOW, LET'S UNDERSTAND WHAT IS PREVENTING YOU OF SAYING OR DOING WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY/DO:
- OPEN YOU MIND TO SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY RATHER THAN LOOKING FOR THE DIFFERENCES
- ASSESS AND NOTICE: VALUES, BEHAVIORS, ASSUMPTIONS, THOUGHTS, BUTTONS BEING PUSHED BY OTHERS
- WORK ON WHAT'S NOT WORKING AND KEEP WHAT'S WORKING
- EXPERIMENT, LEARN, EXPERIMENT
- DESIGN SUSTAINABLE IMPACTFUL STRATEGY
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU AND YOUR LEADERSHIP?
MOST PROGRAMS TEACH YOU HOW TO DO LEADERSHIP, IN THIS PROGRAM YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO BE A LEADER. YOU CAN COMMUNICATE YOUR MESSAGE USING THE SAME WORDS AND PEOPLE WILL LISTEN AND CHOOSE TO FOLLOW YOU, AND YOU CAN SAY THE SAME WORDS AND PEOPLE WILL RESIST AND IGNORE YOU.
LEARN HOW TO INSPIRE, INFLUENCE AND IMPACT OTHERS.
INFLUENCE - spreading the passion you have for what you do
INSPIRE others to join you.
IMPACT involves getting long-lasting sustainable results
THIS COACHING PROGRAM CONSISTS OF TEN 1X1 SESSIONS WITH NOA
EACH SESSION IS 45MIN
THE PROGRAM IS BETWEEN 5 TO 7 MONTHS DEPENDS ON YOUR PACE
IN THIS PROGRAM, YOU WILL
- Engage all parts of self: Head, Heart, and Gut that will help you access your Imagination, Emotion, Intuition, body responses and move quickly into impactful doing.
Practice and Notice through simple and quick homework that will help you experiment with your leadership and pay attention.
Assess - by noticing yourself and experimenting you will learn how to shift from one way of leading (what you were/are used to) into agile leadership and emotional agility - this is where you ENGAGE different ways of being in
different situations and with different people. SINCE YOU ALREADY DOING IT ALL WE NEED TO DO IS MAKE SURE YOU MAKE IT SUSTAINABLE.
THE PROGRAM BY SESSIONS:
- Intake Session - assess where you are and your needs, use of the wheel of leadership
- True Tilt Personality Assessment - Review the report and learning points
- Your Why - Identify your leadership purpose, your why and your values
- 360 feedback - identify what's working and areas of improvement - there is a deep noticing here rather than doing.
- 360 feedback - learning points and suggestions
- At your best - identify your strengths
- Out of the Box - work on personal experience with one of the members of your team and explore what you do when people push your buttons, how you react and how you can respond to their behavior without fixing them. This is Open Heart Mindset for Strong Leaders.
- Your Inner Wisdom
- Bring Your Own Case Study
- What's next - design your vision and how you will keep supporting your leadership
The full fee for this program is $2,500 + $240 for the Tilt365 Personality Assessment.
But, I am running now an end of the year Holidays special.
Sign up by Dec 15th and get a special fee of $1,890 for 10 sessions coaching program and you will also get a special gift from me - a True Tilt365 Personality Assessment + 360 Assessment free of charge (worth $240).
This price will go up on December 15th so don't wait too long!!!