What is Masterminds?
There are multiple approaches and definitions to Masterminds.
Aligned with the author of the book Grow Within Reach, Napoleon Hill’s definition is: “The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony. A Mastermind group is designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of others.”
After leading several different settings of Masterminds groups, we believe that a Mastermind group is simply a meeting of highly motivated folks who share the same common goal of encouraging and helping each other to improve.
- Be present for the group
- Full attendance in all three sessions: 5/18, 6/1, 6/22
- Beginner’s mindset
- No judgment
- Plenty of curiosity
- Listen more, ask more
Our goal is to create a diverse group of leaders that provides:
- Deeper Connection
- Different Perspectives
- Personal Growth
- Local Resources
All group members will sign a confidentiality agreement and agree to abide by the following rules:
- You cannot take business ideas that another member shared and use them as your own, unless you received permission from that member.
- You cannot share what others said during and outside the meeting – each attendee is responsible to share from their own thoughts, words and feelings.
- No introductions without asking for explicit permission first.
The program consists of three walking sessions
- 5/18 8AM-10AM - Relationships & Trust
- 6/1 3PM-5PM - Translation and Communication
- 6/22 8AM-10AM - Three levels of Listening
Each meeting will last 90 minutes, you are welcome to come 30 minutes prior in order to network.
Outdoor space of the NC Museum of Art, 2110 Blue Ridge Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607
- Registration is limited to ten members
- 8:00-8:30 Open Networking and Sign-in
- 8:30-8:40 Check-in
- 8:40-9:00 Today’s topic: body and mind exercises
- 9:00-9:30 Walking while discussing the selected topic with your assigned partner. You will receive a 1-2 questions on an index card for your walk.
- 9:30-9:50 Reflections - share your thoughts and learnings from the walk.
- 9:50-10:00 Biggest learning/takeaway
- 10:00 End of meeting
Your investment in the program includes:
- Three 90 minutes walking Masterminds sessions with up to 10 participants
- Networking with other leaders
- Bonus (included in your investment):
- Schedule a 45 minutes 1-2-1 coaching session with Noa Ronen a Leadership Coach
- Schedule a 45 minutes 1-2-1 energy session with Ronen Divon.
Early bird registration $255 includes: three walking Masterminds sessions and bonuses.
After May 16, 2018 pay $325. Pending availability.