NOA RONEN IS A thought provoking SPEAKER WHO ENGAGES HER AUDIENCES WITH HER REAL LIFE FUNNY AND MESSY STORIES THAT INSPIRE HER AUDIENCE TO GO OUT AND CREATE THE RIPPLE EFFECT AND IMPACT OTHERS. HER SPEAKING STYLE AND TOPICS CHALLENGE THE AUDIENCE TO STAY ACTIVE, ENGAGED AND SHIFT THEIR PERSPECTIVE WHILE STILL SITTING IN THEIR SEATS.
"I truly believe that my ability to dare myself to BE on stage is my gift to inspire and create real trust with the audience and shake really well their leader within to go out, take the big leap and impact others." Noa Ronen
All topics can be from 20 minutes to half day workshop, when you contact Noa please let her know your needs.
- Dare to BE - DARE is about BEING a leader and not about doing leadership. Who is the Leader you are not daring yourself to be? What are you avoiding when you see a problem? How can you create leadership and culture that derives experimentation and innovation in times of change and uncertainty. DARE to BE is a model that can help you understand how to BE a leader and then choose how you DO it.
- The Beauty of Being Lost - When we choose to step into the path of change, often it is not as we envisioned it to be which leads us to feel lost. That is where the beauty of being lost kicks off; we have two main choices, one might be despair and even death, but mostly our need to survive will pick opportunity. Survival forces us to address the problem and get messy until we find creative solutions, feel resourceful again, and ask for help. That is the conversation we don’t like to have but can impact not only individuals but our team, company and even the society as a whole. The audience will leave with a model that helps them to DARE in moments of change.
- Open Heart Mindset for Strong Leaders - how can your heart and mindset be at peace with others? How can you get things done while staying true to who you are and inspire others to follow you?
The heart of this talk is the invitation to learn how to walk the path of seeing people as people and how ro communicate in a way that people will listen to you and/or want to support you.
- Open Heart Mindset for Strong Women leader - how to STAY the Women Leader you are and see the results you want.
Dare to BE Different - remember how confident you felt before the move? How can you overcome your current challenges of change in a new culture and feel confident again. let's understand the science behind your thoughts, what are the barriers that holding you back when you realize you have an accent or you can't communicate as well as you want? Is it possible to overcome your barriers and believe in yourself again? with the DARE model it is.
Creating Bridges - we all notice the differences, and we feel very uncomfortable talking about them, but they are always there. Why do we always compare ourselves to others? How can we adopt a new mindset and have a better conversation with others who are different than us? This is the uncomfortable conversation that will leave you feel comfortable. In this talk we will understand the neuroscience behind our behavior and find not only compassion (and laugh) to ourselves, but also the compassion and open mindset to others through the "Open Heart Mindset" model.
The Beauty of Being Lost - When we choose to step into the path of change, often it is not as we envisioned it to be which lead us to feel lost. That is where the beauty of being lost kicks off; we have two main choices, one might be despair and even death, but mostly our need to survive will pick opportunity. Survival forces us to address the problem and get messy until we find creative solutions, and feel resourceful again, or ask for help. That is the conversation we don’t like to have but can impact not only individuals but our team, company and even the society as a whole.
Dare to BE - Who is the Person You are Not Daring Yourself to BE?
- 'Just do it,' Really? - Why we don't do what we say we will do?
About Fears, Procrastination, Emotional Agility, Strengths and Doing that Counts.
- Be the Director of Your Life - How Can You Design an Inner Support Team.
DIFFERENT WORKSHOP FOR CREATIVE leaders and TEAMS
Picture This - Workshop.
Yes, There is a Reason Why You Live In a Conflict, and it Can Be Changed Easily. In this workshop Noa uses pictures that allow a value and strength based conversation that come from heart, creativity and intuition and take the group into a stronger and deeper connection.
"Noa Recently provided the capstone speech to the Leadership Girl Live Summit, where she skillfully wove together the content from the weekend, and tied it up with a bow. Her speech was interesting, entertaining, and relevant to the rest of the event, and she did a great job of getting, and keeping the audience's attention, and helping set intentions moving forward.
I highly recommend Noa for her speaking and leadership skills and her ability to captivate an audience." Haley Gray, Leadership Girl founder, Business Coach LeadershipGirl.com
"Noa spoke to our Chix in Business group a few weeks ago with the topic “Dare to Be”. I love seeing our group engage with her on topics that help them grow and learn about themselves- it is so incredibly fulfilling. She is such a positive and encouraging teacher and truly believes in what she speaks, I felt like our members received so much from her presentation and I did as well! Noa speaks from her heart and shares powerful knowledge that helps us face our fears and take on challenges with hope and courage. This enables us to grow and to become more empowered. I would highly recommend her as both a speaker and as a coach. I am so grateful for all I have learned from her over the years! Elizabeth Galecke, Owner, Elizabeth Galecke Photography, Founder, Chix In Business
"It is my pleasure to recommend the brilliant and talented Noa Ronen. Noa, has an inherent ability to engage her audience from the moment she walks into the room. Through thought provoking presentations and engaging stories, she ensures you have the “aha” moment and leave with knowledge that is useful for you, specifically. I endorse Noa and all her capabilities. Feel free to reach out to me if you like in-depth information." Annie Freed, NC Broker Real Estate Realtor. Funding President FemCity Raleigh.
"Noa recently engaged our Alliance Referral Network group in a thoughtful discussion of "the being of leadership." Her central concept about building bridges between people by "see(ing) things differently" was introduced and expanded with care and charm, and was reinforced with a clever small group exercise. I can confidently advise that our professionals were engrossed in and captivated by Noa's presentation much more so than most I've attended. I am hopeful we can bring her back for more insights!" David R. Lindquist, DTM, Marketing Tune Up
"Noa Ronen's presentation about the Being of Leadership was amazing and life transforming!! I discovered some entirely different ways of thinking. I am still pondering about the ideas that she helped generate in my mind. She actually helped me to think in a new way!! She helped me to think differently. I am very grateful for the experience!! Marie Snider Speaks, Speaker and presentation trainer